Growing your business is hard.
Maybe you don’t know where to begin. Maybe it’s overwhelming. Maybe you don’t know what you don’t know. From the best-sellers’ use of buzzwords and acronyms to the mysterious forces behind motivating salespeople and keeping them accountable, soloing your way to more money is complicated. What can you trust? How can you see clearly through the haze?
And say you do reach out for help. Will a business guru work well with your team? Do you bring in a marketing firm? A sales coach? New software and technology? Will a cookie-cutter approach yield the change you need? Will someone else’s solutions work for your business? After all, you know your industry and company better than anyone. Will they get it? Will they get you?
But it doesn’t have to be.
We understand your concerns. We started Burgard asking very similar questions, like: Is what we’re doing tailored to solve the real problems? Can we honor our client’s investment and their customers’ investment in them? Is there a better way?
Our answers were, “Yes!”
Would you like to know more? Does it make sense to talk? No pressure and no promises. If we aren’t a fit, let us at least point you in the right direction.
We are Burgard, a Creative Agency.
Our list of services includes:
Regardless of the nature of your business or sales structure, relationships are of paramount importance to the health of an organization. While you might compete through price, quality, customer service, or all three, at the end of the day other human beings are the key decision-makers in who gets the work and who doesn’t.
A thriving business is one that continually invests in relationships—through offering value and sharing values.
Clients depend on Burgard to:
- Empower executives to network effectively
- Enrich existing connections
- Convert connections to clients
- Create materials and guide outreach to find healthy partnerships
- Business development systems analysis
- Business development consulting
- Business systems development
- Business systems alignment
- Management development
- Team building
- Setting metrics for success
- Strategic change management
- Organizational development including turn arounds
- Improving operational efficiency
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Improving manufacturing operations
- Capital formation and financial controls
- Improving operational controls
- Strategic channel management
- Succession planning
- Complex problem analysis and plans to resolve
Whether your organization deals in widgets or services—your revenue is dependent on selling. This might be a team of salespeople making phone calls from lists. It might be dividing up areas into territories personally managed and overseen by leadership. It might simply be an online storefront to promote.
Whatever the structure looks like, a well-oiled sales machine is the foundation of any company.
Clients rely on Burgard to ensure:
- The sales structure makes sense
- Leadership knows how to get the best from this structure
- There are clearly defined behaviors and goals
- Sales activities leverage marketing assets to achieve maximum growth
- Sales systems development
- Recruiting services
- Sandler Sales Training®
- Communications coaching
- Sales manager coaching
- Sales team development planning
- LinkedIn strategy
In order to grow and prosper, it’s imperative people know not just what you do, but who you are and why you do things the way you do. Creating this awareness and the subsequent bonds it brings is where marketing comes in. Money, growth, and potential are left on the table until you truly get the word out in a way that resonates with your ideal clients.
The most successful companies know what to say and when to say it.
Clients count on Burgard to achieve:
- Brand awareness and recognition with ideal clients and key demographics
- Conversion of “impressions” and other industry jargon to loyal paying customers
- Visual, digital, and strategic tools that empower salespeople to succeed
- Ways to connect with clients based on value AND values, creating lifelong customers
- Marketing systems development
- Marketing evaluation
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing plan development
- Marketing plan implementation
- Public relations
- Brand consultation
- Brand evaluation
- Brand development
- Values-based positioning
- Creative services
- Advertising campaigns
- Graphic design
- Print & traditional marketing design & development
- Website design & development
- Social media management
- Digital advertising
- Email marketing
- Video production
- Virtual reality
Business development. Sales. Marketing. Three pillars that, if aligned, stabilize the foundation of your business, allowing you to stand strong and last long.
If unaligned, out of sync, or simply poorly executed these pillars create stagnation and eventually ensure structural failure.
Our process is simple: explore business development, sales, and marketing as they function independently and, more importantly, how they synergize in the context of your goals. Finally, we align them so that you can achieve your goals.
- Strategic alignment consulting
- Strategic alignment audit
- Strategic alignment plan development